Entrepreneur | Award Winner | Success Expert
- Listen to an interview with Carin on MasterMindLive.com
- Listen to Carin on SuperAgentsLive.com Tracking Leads For Higher Conversions and Productivity Hacks——Super Agent Carin Nguyen shares her strategies for creating a dream life
- Listen to an interview with Bill Hart on Talk Jet where Carin Talks about overdelivering – ““What keeps your clients up at night?” Become a MASTER at asking questions.
- Carin’s book Change Agents reached best-seller status in seven Amazon.com categories – reaching as high as #2 in the “Direct Marketing” and “Marketing for Small Business” categories. The book also reached best-seller status in the following categories: “Sales and Selling,” “Marketing,” “Entrepreneurship,” “Marketing and Sales,” and “Small Business and Entrepreneurship.”
- Ranked #1 in Arizona for sales by the Wall Street Journal in 2011 (awarded in June 2012)
- Ranked #7 in Arizona for total dollar volume closed in 2012 by Phoenix Business Journal (Awarded July 2013)
- Ranked #42 nationally for team sides in 2013 by Real Trends
- Ranked # 2 nationally for sales by the Wall Street Journal in 2011
- Recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2009 as a top 10 real estate agent in the Western US
- Carin is the Team Leader and Owner of the Brokerage representing The Carin Nguyen Team
- Carin was recognized by Phoenix Magazine and Goldline Research as one of The Ten Most Dependable Real Estate Agents of Arizona
- 2006 and 2005 Top Producer with the 2005 President’s Award at DPR Realty
- Arizona Association of Realtors Director
- Phoenix Association of Realtors VP
- Speaker and Trainer Panelist
Real Estate Expert
Carin Nguyen takes the business of real estate very seriously and she has the track record to prove it. She holds the recent prestigious title and ranking of the #1 realtor in AZ for sides as awarded by the Wall Street Journal. Carin is an Arizona native and fully understands the complexities and changing landscape of the Arizona market. She has been in the real estate industry for over 10 year’s full time and comes by her expertise honestly, having honed it during years in the finance and mortgage industries. Education and knowledge is key in getting her buyers and sellers what they what. A rich resume built with a tireless commitment to her clients, undeniable proven past success and an uncompromised vision for the future create the recipe for complete customer satisfaction.
Carin understands the potential emotional stress and sometimes life altering experiences felt by clients during the real estate transaction process. Carin is unyielding in insisting on complete professionalism from herself and her team while understanding that real estate is a personal business. She thrives on managing the details and individuality of each transaction and client. Her clients know that having Carin on their side means they have an advocate who cares about them and their needs. Carin is convinced that building relationships will ensure continued satisfaction and be reflected in future success.
There is no denying what provides Carin with her constant strength. Her family is “at the heart of my motivation to push myself to achieve my goals and to be forthright in all that I do. My husband, Son, is my biggest source of support, my coach and my best friend. I am truly blessed with a loving husband and four great children who collectively strengthen my resolve to be the best at all my endeavors. I can be a wife and mother and still be a successful Realtor because I tackle everything with all that I have. My motto is ‘Working Hard To Get Homes Sold’ for a reason. I am thrilled that so many families have made me their real estate consultant.”
A commitment to professionalism, an empathetic and understanding approach to her clients and an unstoppable and dependable force from her family all ensures success for Carin and most importantly, her clients.